Know the place before you rent property in Antalya:
Are you planning a trip to Antalya? Let us take you on a trip to the foundation of the city before you set out to rent property in Antalya:
- The majestic Mount Taurus stands tall on the boundary of the city, while the Mediterranean rests at the coastline.
- Because of the blue watered coastline, the city has gained the name of Turquoise Coast.
- The city makes Turkey proud by being the biggest international sea resort on the Turkish Riviera.
- Antalya, often referred to as the resort city, is the fifth most populous city of Turkey.
- The harbours and beaches of the city are filled with yatches and luxurious hotels.
- The origin of Antalya can be dated back to as far as 200 BC by the Attalid dynasty of Pergamon, which the Romans succeeded along with Seljuk Sultanate and the Ottoman empire in due course of time.
- The city has taken mementos from its course through history that can be seen in its architectural monuments and structures.
- The Turkish government has made havoc efforts in developing and funding the city to make it an unparalleled tourist destination so that people get several options for cheap property rentals in Antalya.
- The outskirts of the city are laden with lush green natural parks for you to be closer to nature.
Some famous historical architecture you can visit when you stay in property rentals in Antalya:
One of the main reasons people take up property rentals in Antalya is its offering of a marvelous sight of the historic monuments like:
- The Hadrian's Gate built by the Romans in the 2nd Century to honour the Emperor Hadrian
- The Yat Limanı Harbour from the Roman Empire
- The ancient Clock Tower
- The 19th Century Iskele Mosque
- The Kesik Minare Mosque that was once a temple during the Roman rule in Turkey
A virtual tour before you decide a cheap rental in Antalya:
If you desire to rent property in Antalya, then you must be looking to have some advice on engaging activities to guide you through whatever the city has to offer you. Here are some of the amazing things you can do during your stay:
- Antalya Museum: Utilise your time is scouting through the cities collections in the famous Antalya Museum. Relive the country’s history through the amazing gatherings of the excavation sites from across the coast of Turkey
- Aspendos: Plan a trip to the historically rich Aspendos in the city while you rent property in Antalya. It is one of the best-preserved Theaters from the Roman period in the country.
- You can go hiking through the greenery and seep in the fresh natural air or probably spend an afternoon in the lively beaches of the city after feasting on delectable food. Or, go golfing in Belek with your folks
- The twin village of Olympos and the Chimaera: For a more laid back closer to nature experience set out to visit the famous twin villages. Here, you can relax by the glistening coast and enjoy a vibrant nightlife
- Visit the Karst Springs, Koprolu Canyon National Park or the prehistoric Karain Cave while you rent property in Antalya
The city has a lot more to offer. So, pack your back and set out on an amazing journey through the city.