5 noteworthy points to keep in mind while buying a property for sale in Istanbul city center
- Legal approvals and clearances: Paperwork is the most important thing while dealing with properties. Before you say YES to the agreement, inspect the builder's paperwork, including environment clearances, sanctioned papers for the structure, blueprint of the house, title deed, commencement certificate, No Objection certificate, land use certificate, and Encumbrance certificate. All these documents assure you that you are having a valid deal with a reliable seller. Hence make sure to check the paperwork before buying a property for sale in Istanbul city center.
- Bank tie-ups: While checking the documents, you are advised to be smart and monitor the bank tie-ups. Do you know that public sector banks do not offer loans to the projects associated with risks? Banks undergo a thorough verification process before sanctioning loans. Hence, it would be smart for you to check the bank tie-ups to make sure if they have received an easy loan. However, you can also take the help of sincere real estate agents before purchasing a property for sale in Istanbul city center.
- The reputation of the builder: Do not forget to check the reputation of the builder. This is very important. If you verify the standpoint of the builder, you will understand whether his project will meet your expectation or not. Just check the previous projects of the builder and inspect the standard of the structure. On the other hand, if you are looking for houses for sale in Turkey, then try to track the old records of the owner. This step will guide you to buy property from a genuine builder.
- The carpet area: If you are purchasing an apartment, then you must consider the carpet area. Normally an apartment or flat consists of super build-up, build-up, and carpet area. The carpet area appears to be 20-25% shorter than the super built-up area of the house. It is the usable space where you can place a carpet, excluding the walls of four sides. Proper measurement of the carpet area is important even if you are purchasing the cheapest houses in Turkey. To be very honest, it is only the carpet area that drags the interest of most of the buyers.
- The infrastructure: You should never purchase a property without considering the infrastructure. Apart from that, take note of the expected projects in the area that may elevate the market value in the future. In such cases, you will be highly benefitted in terms of property valuation.
To conclude, if you follow the above tips before buying a property for sale in Istanbul city center, you can expect to have a fair deal. It is always smart to do dome research before investing your hard-earned money. If you want, you can also take the help of renowned real estate companies in Turkey. Play it smart so that you don't have to regret it later.